Useful places to find out more on how you can make the OpenStreetMap better.
- For useful information on how to begin editing the map, go to the beginner's guide for map editing
- You can find a more comprehensive overview of mapping tools and best practices at the official OSM map making overview.
- If you want to find reported map errors, have a look at our MapDust portal or the OpenStreetBugs portal.
- You can find useful information on one of the most-used editors on the JOSM info site.
- The very comprehensive OpenStreetMap wiki allows you to dig deep into every aspect of the OSM project.